Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy thoughts, silly thoughts

OK, let's make fun of me (laughing).

Oh by the way, let me admit that I am clumsy at times. Even at my age. Call me silly or whatever but I like it when I get to laugh at my silliness. One day, at the Renaissance Hotel, I was gonna go down to the reception area to meet a delegate. I was with two guys (my co-worker's cousin and a friend). I was texting while walking up and down the hotel because of some important matters regarding the event. When the elevator stopped at the 5th floor (if i were not mistaken), this caucasian lady came in. I was still texting and unmindful of what was going on. The elevator opened, the lady went out and I did, too. When I was already outside the elevator, I couldn't tell where I was. I looked here and there and finally realized I was yet at the second level. Ayayay!!! Good thing my guys that time didn't close the elevator, yet. They waited for me I guess??? Hahaha

And when I got back in, they were both laughing at me hahaha. I didn't feel embarrassed. It's just that the boys laughed at me and they sorta had a great time with my faux pas and they can't forget it nor they can forget me because of it. Ask them who is SHE and they'll tell you this story.
***

Here's another one...during one of those stressful nights at the Renaissance, we headed somewhere to do something. Know what I mean? I was with two officemates, one was a guy driving the car. We talked about "someone" who we found out was so way unfortunate than us in terms of accommodation. Hahaha we were gonna get a room, one for each of us but this guy? No. He's nowhere to be found that night. We felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dang better after all the misfortunes we had when he was around because of what Cherry Blossom did for us. So we rejoiced by shouting our hearts out loud inside the car while we're running Buendia Avenue. Hahaha such a good feeling!!! Those two who were with me on that night won't forget that special moment shared just between us and the car. I think that's silly of me but it's fun. I loved the feeling.
***
One time during the event, I happened to be the one requesting the hotel's kitchen crew to send some food to the boardroom coz we didn't have real meal, yet. I could already breathe then and loosen up a little because we were half done with the activitiy. So I became a little talkative and tactless maybe due to lack of sleep and everything. I called the veggie salad "dahon" and they were all laughing hehehe crazy me...
***
When I'll have more time, I'll write more about my silliness.



No comments: