Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going International

This is it! This is the event that served as my "initiation" as a Planning Officer. Technically, it's the second time that I got involved with a CITYNET-sponsored workshop/seminar. The first time was in November 2007 in ADB when I served as Registration staff which I found was a very great experience. I mean great because I love dealing with foreign people. I just love it.
Never had I thought that I would be the last and only person from our office to work on the logistics of this event. Credits for the guidance of my boss and for tapping me, God knows the truth behind it.
Never thought I could make it. Never thought I could work almost 24/7 for almost a week. Never thought that some obstacles could possibly be resolved in the name of this event.
There were many nightmares but eventually everything paid off well. The delegates/participants were very nice. The experience in dealing with them was absolutely unforgettable. Surprising and rewarding experiences from May 10-14 and May 16-17, 2008 are very well treasured.
This event just made me very proud of myself and my profession. I just did another thing that I can say is another best of me.
Thanks to the Lord, who did not let go of me even for a second nor made me trip. Thanks for the once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Gratitude secretly expressed for my bosses - who trusted and expected a lot from me - and openly for my officemates specially Anna and to all new friends who came along the way. Thanks for the overall experience and the FUN!
Thanks for being nice, Makati and it's humble servants. Thanks to all nice delegates. You all made it another life-improving experience to me.

No comments: